We bring the power of 20 years of experience in internal medicine, interlaced with compassion, a desire to help with an understanding that it sometimes takes more than a medical history or an annual exam to bring about lifelong improvements to health. We enhance the lives of our patients by offering them the most advanced, comprehensive and compassionate care.
Our physician, Dr. K (Kewalramani) is distinguished by her expertise in internal medicine, public health, nutrition, and psychiatry.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Preventive Annual Physical Exams- labs and EKGs done in office
- Women’s Health Care- including PAP smears and mammogram referrals
- Testing and Treatment for STDs
- Acute Infections- Sore Throat, Bronchitis, Ear infections, Sinusitis and others
- Chronic Illnesses- Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol and others
- Vaccines including Travel Vaccines
- Nutrition Services– Weight Management, Nutrition in Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Food Intolerance, Nutrition in Athletes
(You may see Dr K for weight management or nutrition consults only provided you do not have an HMO insurance where you are restricted to one primary care physician. Your visit will be billed as a primary care medical visit. Co-pays and deductibles will apply.)
We accept the following health insurance plans. We also welcome patients who are willing to pay for the visit. You may call our office to discuss the cost of your visit.
- EmblemHealth- not accepting new patients
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield- Omnia tier 1